Question
Posted by: Zars | 2003/02/21

Cravings

Hi - I recently joined my ovulation cycle i felt very weighless and have been doing quite well. However, during peckish and nibbled quite a bit on carbohydrates & seet things. My team leader advised that during certain times of the month we lack vit B6 and other...Please advise what supplements i can take to reduce these cravings?

Dear Zars
The best is to take a complete vitamin B complex supplement as the different B vitamins tend to work as a team. There are plenty of goof products to be had at your pharmacy - Natrodale, etc. Chew carrot and celery sticks and sugar-fee gum when you get that peckish feeling.
Be strong