Question
Posted by: bronwyn | 2004/02/11

craving for female friendship

Ever since i was young, i was always surrounded by female freinds, i always had friends, but im now 36 of age, i dont even trust my own sister, we dont c eye to eye,

my friends either backstabbed me, but i was very naive then, i relocated to a different city, lived there for 12 years, and gradually lost trust in my friends, they forever let me down, now i feel very uncomfortable around females, i get very agitated and prefer to around men, ive distanced myself with women, but long to have friends, my mother reckons when she dies, i need people, but i just cannot trust any1 but myself...

Why not see a counsellor to seek to better understand and manage these recurring situations of mistrust of other women ? It sounds like both a reaction to past events, and perhaps an over-reaction to them ?

1
Posted by: bronwyn | 2004/02/13

what do u mean by over-reaction doc?

Unfortunately i dont have the time or money to see any1 for advice, but even tho im a very attractive lady, im very jealous and possessive esp over my boyfriend. I find women very calculating and coniving. i learned the hard way as they eithertried to steal all my boyfriends, ive jus had snakes as friends, now im really not interested in getting too close to any1, my sis and i were always competitive, but i was always the placid one, she would go out of her way to brag or knock my boyfriends, or my friends. but i would go out of my way to help her. shes very coniving

Reply to bronwyn