Question
Posted by: leah | 2004/11/11

Craving Braaivleis

I'm 3 months preggies and I really, really lus for a piece of braaivleis -,lamb chops, boerewors, some sweetcorn and salads , my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Go ahead, no reason not to.

5
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/11

Had Nandos last night but had to settle for L+H. I've had to reluctantly weane myself off XHot, as they all say to stay away from spicy foods.

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/11

Lolly u have just reminded me i have not had nandos in ages, ill go to horizon view and get myself , they make the best nandos ever

Reply to Sana
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/11

I'm always moaning to my fiancee that he must braai some chicken for me. What he does is diappear for a while and he comes back with full chicken of Nando's extra hot..ooooo boy even i though i enjoy that, after few hours then i start again with braai chicken cravings...weird how this cravings works.

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: r | 2004/11/11

yes a nice spare rib with lekker salad. Hmmmmmmm.............

R

Reply to r
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/11

Leah plssssssssssssssss stop it im at work and ive just had a toasted peanut butter bread. We r moving from a falt to a house in dec and the first thing that came into mind is the fact that ill braai non stop even if its just one piece, but ill braai until the end. Braaivleis is the best mmmmmmmm i can almost smell it

Reply to Sana