Question
Posted by: I am | 2007/03/17

crave

What can I use to supress my apitite and craving? Not pills, something natural? I've heard grapefruit works?

Dear I Am
I presume you want to lose weight? If this is so, then you need to use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). This diet is designed to prevent cravings and induce weight loss because it is high in high-fibre carbohydrates that keep you satiated longer.
Give it a try

1
Posted by: FF | 2007/03/17

I've been taking lemon juice in warm water (500mls) first thing when I wake up and I don't crave to eat bread straight away - whick I used to do. So I am only eating my breakfast at about 9am and as I don't work it helps a lot because the mornings are very long when you get up at six. But when you think about it grapefruits might work as well as they are similar to lemons, well kind of - would like to hear if it works. I have tried everything on the market and nothing really works for me except lemon juice - I've only been doing it for three weeks but have lost 2.8kg so far.

Reply to FF