Question
Posted by: Gill | 2005/11/29

Cramps make me dizzy. Normal?

I have endo so I know why i have the pain constantly. What is worrying me is that the past few weeks the pain has gotten worse I get really dizzy. I don't think it's normal. I can't see the gyne because he is booked until january. I'd just like to know if there could be a possible explanation for this. And is this some thing that I can see my normal doc for?

Please give more details. Are you on treatment for the endometrisois and, if so, what and for how long?

1
Posted by: Gill | 2005/12/02

No I'm not the doctor said there is nothing he can give,
which i know is a lie, but I havn't found any pain killer that helps. I've been given a tablet called Synflex but I haven't taken any yet.
The dizziness has only come up in the last few weeks,which is why I am concerned. I can't be pregnant either because I started my period last week wednesday and haven't had sex since.
I'm also on Yasmin if thats any help.

Reply to Gill