Question
Posted by: Lisa.S | 2004/09/27

Cramps and runny stomach at 8 weeks, is it normal?????

HI

I am experiencing bad stomach cramps almost every morning for the past week with a runny stomach. Is this normal? It almost feels like the bad cramps one would get if drank of those herbal laxatives. Should I be worried? Someone please advise.

Lisa.S

It sounds like food poisoning. If it does not stop, i suggest seeing a GP

1
Posted by: Jojo | 2004/09/27

No, it's not right to have cramps or runny tummy = especially when pregnant. I've just spent the whole of last week in bed with a runny tummy and viral infection and I too am 8 weeks. You can't really take anything for it, but I would suggest taking Hydrol, which is a sachet that you mix with water and puts back nutrients etc in your body as you may become dehydrated and you can't afford that. Drink lots of water and don't become dehydrated or overheated. Not good for bad.
If all else fails see a doctor urgently.
Good luck and get better soon.

Reply to Jojo