Question
Posted by: lebo | 2008/01/22

Cramps 8weeks please help

Please help I have cramps on my lower abdomen and also on my right side I get cramps I also suffer from pain in both my ears must I see my doctor? Can this harm my 8 week unborn baby?

Mild cramps are normla in early pregnancy. If you have had a scan and all was well, there is no need to worry.
See your doctor about the painful ears.

1
Posted by: topaz_sa | 2008/01/23

Not sure about the pain in your ears. But when I was about 7 to 8 weeks pregnant I also suffered from severe cramps in my lower abdomen, I read up about it and it is quite normal, as long as there is no bleeding, in my case it was my colon that wasn't happy about its space being invaded (you could quite clearly see it on an internal scan). My gynae prescribed buscopan, and the went away after a couple of days.

If you are concerned, go see your doc.

Reply to topaz_sa