Question
Posted by: brandy | 2008/01/30

Cramps

i am approximately two months pregnant and i am experiencing
stomach cramps and slight period pains.Is this normal, please can the gynae reply to me as soon as possible. I am unable to get hold of my gynae.

Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy.

3
Posted by: brandy | 2008/01/30

i have this tendency of stretching myself at night when i am asleep, could this be harmfull to my baby

Reply to brandy
Posted by: brandy | 2008/01/30

thank you Lilly , and the same to you and yours.

Reply to brandy
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/01/30

Hi there, If there is no bleeding and the cramps are not severe than it is normal. The reason you have period like cramps is coz your uteres is strecthing. I have the same pains and my gynea said that it is normal. I hope i helped and congrats with the little life in you and enjoy the pregnancy.

Reply to Lilly