Question
Posted by: crampy | 2007/02/24

cramps

please I need help with nightly muscle cramps. Is there a cure or help?

Probably more of a question for Cyberdoc ? Personally, I find part of the issue lies in the position of the leg muscles in bed --- if you lie so that the bedclothes or posture encourage the feet to point downwards, this seems somehow to encourage cramping, whereas a foot position more like the way they are when you stand on them, seems to reduce the risk. And of course, standing up so as to strongly stretch the muscle that is cramping, usually helps to end the cramp rapidly

3
Posted by: johan vd merwe | 2014/05/26

I suffered for about 4 years of cramps in my feet, leg muscles front and back, even under my ribcage at occasions. My Specialist tested my Aldolase levels and prescribed Bio-Bacofen. In the past 6 months I had about 3 very mild leg muscle cramps. This has changed my life a I sleep like a baby....

Reply to johan vd merwe
Posted by: U. | 2007/02/24

This should be posted on CyberDoc. More suited.

Reply to U.
Posted by: crampy | 2007/02/24

I forgot to say - I am using lipitor for cholestrol and also an asthma inhaler which both supposedly cause muscle cramps as side effect.
This is really bad as I get cramps in both legs and feet simultaneously and get hardly any sleep at all.

Feel like ending my life its so bad!

Crampy.

Reply to crampy