Question
Posted by: Brea | 2005/07/14

Cramps

I keep getting these really bad cramps in my feet every single night.It takes a while to subside my feet (sometimes it travels to my leg calf area)gets all stiff from my toes to hollow under. I'm on symbicord , androcur, diane medication. Is it a side effect from one of these or am I lacking an essential Vitamin. Its being going on for a while now . i'm not sure what to do. I don't do any exercises or running....

Brea, it isn’t common for the medication you’re taking to cause cramps. It might be due to an electrolyte deficiency (sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc), blood flow problems or even nerve problems. You can try taking Slow Mag® and Slow K® for a week or two, but if it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor about it. Good luck.