Question
Posted by: Pumie | 2004/11/05

Cramps

I am 11weeks pregnant, yesterday I had a sharp pain across my belly button and it lasted for about 10 min.It was so painfull that I couldn't even walk. Then I fall asleep and everything seemed to be fine but I kept on waking up just to check if everything was in order. This morning I have lower pain but not sore just a sharp pain from time to time and it felt like I had needles in my virgina. There was pain between my rib and my hip bone. This morning I felt like I am going to vomit but it felt heavy and I don't suffer from morning sickness.There is no bleeding though. I am so scared of calling my doctor cause he might tell me that I miscarrying.
I am really scared. My next appt is next week.

This does not sound like a miscarriage as there is no bleeding. However, I would suggest that you call your doctor. You could have a bladder infection or some other problem that needs treatment.