Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/28

cramps

Hi doc,

I started having these terrible period cramps yesterday evening. My period was on the 12th of January, then it was a 2 day period with brown discharge afterwards for 3 days. After that, I left the pill. My cramps went through the night and I still have it. Do you think it might be a period coming on? I have this white yelly-like discharge for 4-5 days now and it's getting worse.

Thanks for your help. :-)

It sounds more like ovulation pain, from the timing of your cycle. You would not have had this while you were on the Pill.