Question
Posted by: SHEZI | 2006/07/21

cramping muscles

I am 35 and have extreme foot and calve cramps I can not dare
to stand on my toes or stretch my legs out to far and my calves or feet fo into painfull spasms. What is the cause of this??

Hi Shezi
could be due to calcium or magnesium shortage - try using CALMAG supplement. It can also be caused by over exertion, like if you are on your feet the whole day without good supporting shoes.

1
Posted by: Bobo | 2006/07/21

Hi Shezi

I used to have the same problem. It's a lack of Magnesium/Calcium. I started using Caltrate Plus and don't have that problem anymore.

Reply to Bobo