Question
Posted by: Henno1315 | 2008/01/30

Craked skull

When I was 13 years old,I cracked my skull and had bleeding on the brain.Through High School I continued playing rugby,but in my final year I got a concussion.The doctor advised me not to play rugby anymore,but did not do an Catscan.
My question is,does a skull grow back since I was still growing and it has been more than 10 years ago,and can I still do contact sports???

Dear Henno1315
Yes a cracked skull will fuse again even if you are an adult. Usually they advise people who have had 3 concussions in a row within a year or so not to do contact sports again, but in your case you probably can do as it was so long ago. My question is why do you want to as you clearly did not do well with the contact sports!