Question
Posted by: dec | 2003/12/11

cracked rib?

I suffer from frequent periods of my shoulder and back muscles going into spasm and decided to try a chiropractor for instant relief. The first time I went it helped a lot and three treaments had me relaxed and straight. tHE SECOND TIME i WENT IT FELT LIKE THE CHIRO BROKE ONE OF MY RIBS (NEXT TO MY SHOULDER BLADE) AS IT WAS SO SORE WHEN HE "CRACKED" THAT AREA. MONTHS LATER I STILL HAVE SOME PAIN EXACTLY ON THAT SPOT. I DIDN'T GO BACK AS I WAS AFRAID TO BE HURT AGAIN, BUT I WISH I COULD GO BACK AND HAVE RESULTS LIKE THE FIRST TIME.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Dear dec
Have any x/rays been taken to confirm that a rib was "cracked" ? Speak to the chiropractor about this and I am sure he/she will be able to assist. Any pain that persists needs attention - even if you consult another chiropractor, physiotherapist or your family physician.

2
Posted by: MAD SHEE | 2004/03/12

BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH CRACKED RIB

Reply to MAD SHEE
Posted by: MAD SHEE | 2004/03/12

BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH CRACKED RIB

Reply to MAD SHEE