Question
Posted by: someone | 2004/10/24

cracked nails...

Hi there Doc, I have a problem with my two big toes, they look as if they are lightly cracked, no matter how short I cut them it grows back looking lightly cracked. Please tell me what I can use to make them look normal or what I should eat to have healthy nails. Please help...

Someone, it is difficult to say without being ale to examine you, but the most common causes include trauma (wrong shoes), repeated wetting and drying, fungal infections and chemicals. If none of them apply to you the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.