Question
Posted by: Sore Lips | 2005/06/08

Cracked Lips

I am suffering from terribly dry and cracked lips. I have tried all sorts of creams and balms but nothing works.

Could I be lacking something in my diet. What would be a good vitamin to take??

Dear Sore Lips
You may be deficient in B vitamins and/or omega-3 fatty acids for which you can take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Supradyn Forte, and omega-3 supplements (Salmon oil capsules). However, this type of condition could also be caused by a variety of other factors. Please consult a Dermatologist so that you can obtain a diagnosis.