Posted by: sasha | 2012/09/02

cracked heels

Hi Doc! I have a painful crack on my right heel. Pls advise best way to treat and heal it asap. Thanks in advance.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult your pharmacist for an over the counter product to treat your cracked heal. There are a lot of good products available but he/she will be on track of the latest and best product.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Shantelle | 2015/08/17

As an expert on specifically cracked heels, it is always better to get the heel "healed" of any bleeding cracks before using a cosmetic product. At Elim Spa products we suggest a keratolytic chemical that dissolves dead skin under the foot. - they the mediheel Tonic or Callus removal pack. make sure you neutralize the foot after the treatment. Stop any over filing or blading. When a therapist uses a blade on your feet your skin will send a message of injury to your brain, causing the brain to react and the body will protect itself with forming a callous. so blading and over filing will worsen your problem.

Reply to Shantelle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.