Question
Posted by: Feeling Blue? | 2007/05/21

CPMom

So - you wearing black today?

bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa
bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh teee hhheee
waaahaaaabwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa
bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa
bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol waaahaaaabwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa
bwaaaaahahahahahah hahahahh bwaaahaaaa

Lost indeed ! Pretorians are so helpful !

5
Posted by: Dove | 2007/05/21

Percy the morfie Sour grapes the Blue bulls were the BEST that why they have the CUP and not the starks. If you know anythink about rugby the game will not stop even after the 80 mins if the other side is moving forward until they lose the ball. - UP WITH THE BULLS WELL DONE.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/05/21

SEESH! Sour grapes CP Mom?

So would the game have carried on until Sunday just so that the CHAMPS could win .... and anyone could have scored then.

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/21

I'm disappointed the Sharks lost - but let's not go there! I'm still a proud Sharks supporter, and they played outstandingly.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: CPM | 2007/05/21

If you know anything about rugby you will know that what happened was not right....that bloody Habana should have been kicked off the field in the first couple of minutes when he hurt Percy AND the game went on 2.30 mins after the 80mins.....the ref WANTED the bloody bulls to win!

I drove in PTA on saturday with my sharks fan (yeah being the only sharks flag there) one guy stopped next to us and asked...ARE YOU LOST ?

hee hee

Reply to CPM
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/21

is blue the new black?

Reply to RMC