Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2005/12/08

CP MOM - bonus

Hey there,

I feel for you my darling, it is so frustrating. Anyway enjoy it any which way you decide too. Our company does not pay bonusses, so I am stuck with my finger in you know where.

LS

Having never in my life received any form of bonus, I can identify more with Lonestar here !

6
Posted by: Lonestar | 2005/12/08

Yes, those dear plasctic thingies that seems to help us out over the festive season and then you spend the next year to re-pay, only to start the cycle all over again next year this time.

Then on the other hand, I don't believe in spending tons of money on presents however you always end up with a situation where people buy things for your kids and you feel obliged to do the same (especially when they have kids too). That is where the shit hits the fan.

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/08

Like him telling me yesterday I cant have off on the 15th anymore only a week later....the whole 6 months i've been here it's not a problem until NOW????

But they expect loyalty? Get a foking dog!

School fees / School clothes etc. ja.....poor credit cards here we go !

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/08

BlomPot....THAT is EXACTLY what P**s me off . Xmas bonuses are not just for gifts - these s.o.b's don't realise it a year of school fees, books, uniforms. Fine for me, I just dont give great gifts - I'll live. But they KNOW that the other ladies in this company need the money, and instead of telling them at the begining of the year they tell us all now. What greed does to people...makes me want to weep or get postal.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Friend | 2005/12/08

Volgens die nuwe arbeidswette is huiswerkers glad nie meer geregtig op 'n bonus nie, omdat hulle nou 'n minimum loon ontvang wat verhoog is vanaf 1 Desember 2005. As jy vir haar 'n bonus gee, is dit nie verpligtend nie, maar vrywilliglik.

Dit is wonderlik dat jy so 'n goeie mens gekry het om by jou te werk, ons sien elke dag hier by ons kantore mense wat ongelukkig is met hul werkers en aangegee word by die CCMA ensovoorts.

Die mense in Zimbabwe kry verskriklik swaar, kos is vrekduur daar en die mense verhonger daar. Huisvesting is ook 'n probleem.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/08

Dis so uiters KAK (met HOOFLETTERS ja!)

Geen wonder mense wil selfmoord pleeg hierdie tyd van die jaar nie!

Ek't haar verlede maand R500 geleen om 'n groot yskas af te betaal en R800 om dit in Zimbabwe te kry vir haar familie.

Ek gaan maar vir haar se dis haar bonus plus so paar rand ekstra (dan cover dit darem my share van 'n volle maand se pay) en dan moet G maar 'n plan maak vir die ekstra cash - sy doen damn baie vir hom !

Dankie jy

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/08

Our company stopped giving bonusses 2 years ago - I just started then so was not expecting anything. It was tough on our cleaining staff who bargained on that money for school fees ext. - and most of them being with the company for a looong time.

So i tooI feel like lonestar!

Reply to blompot