Question
Posted by: Jem | 2006/04/21

Coxsackie viruses

I have been diagnosed with the Coxsackie viruse, the results was
B1 40
B2 40
B3 80
B4 430
B5 40
B6 40
How do I know which strand of the virus I have got. I am just very tired and have no energy. I do not have any other symptoms. My blood presure is 110/50 and it has always been very low. My pols rate is very high, between 90 and 110 when I am rested.
Thank you.

Hi Jem
The B3 and B4 is a bit high. Remember that all of us are in contact with coxackie virusses and have antibodies agains it - our bodies fight the infection by itself - there is no treatment. You can try something to increase your immunity like Moducare or Viral choice C. With a high pulse rate I just think you also need a proper cardiovascular exam by a cardiologist.

3
Posted by: Sasa | 2006/07/30

The best therapy against coxackie virus is Bioresonance.

Reply to Sasa
Posted by: Jem | 2006/04/24

To MM,
Thanks for the reply and I will really try cutting out sugar. My Brother also has got it. He is very bad. No immunity at all. I will tell him what you said.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jem

Reply to Jem
Posted by: MM | 2006/04/21

Same here - dont know what to do - managed to bring them down earlier, but went up again. What I do is to stop using any sugar (keeping to fruits + diluted fruit juices) and bread and alcohol (and apparently bananas) - in other words everything that raises your sugar quickly. Docter prescribed an SSRI and Lexotan which is suppose to bring down the stresss level that caused it - but Im not sure that it is not making it wors (in my case) - might work for other people .....
Good luck - you are NOT alone out there!

Reply to MM