Question
Posted by: Sandi | 2007/04/24

Coxsackie B

I have recently been extremely ill with all kinds of symptoms. After numerous blood tests to try and diagnose the condition it was found that I had the Coxsackie B virus in me. The only advise my GP could give me was that I would have to live with it for approximately 2 years and all he could do was help treat the symptoms i am experiencing. This is not a good enough answer and I have now tried to seek alternative help. Is there any advise you could give me please.

Dear Sandi
Most of us have had contact with coxackie B viruses - there is no treatment but supportive treatment. However, are you sure that all other possible causes for your symptoms have been excluded? See http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/
Maybe you should get a second opinion from a physician.
See also www.safewater.org/facts/cox.htm