Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/01/24

Court order -post 1365

Please advise do you think I can get a court order against him to keep him away from me. Last night I went out and on coming back I found him sitting in his car in front of my house this was after 10pm, luckly i was dropped off by a man friend who waited until i had gone into the house.As soon as he pulled off he was at the door I would not let him in he kept blowning his hooter and calling. I call him this morning and ask him to leave me alone he was very upset that i had gone out with someone. I then called his wife and we spoke she told me he is the one wanting the divorce. I need help maybe sending a lawyers letter to him might help.

Obviously you'd need legal or police advice on this, but indeed it ought to be possible, and rapidly, too. And if he ignores the court order, he is arrested. He is harrassing and stalking you, apparently, and that is not allowed. It may be practical to obtain such an order through your local magistrate's court, at rather low expense and fairly rapidly --- at least that's how it OUGHT to work ! GOod luck !

1
Posted by: Worried | 2008/01/24

Thanks I will see if it happens again I will call the police and see what they have to say. I cant understand why he's behaving this way he seemed happy with his wife before.

Reply to Worried