Question
Posted by: Blob | 2007/12/11

Courses

Hi all,

I wonder if somebody can help me.

I'd like to start by saying I'm sorry if the following is confusing. I'll do my best to describe what I'm looking for.

I'd like to do a similar course to what a Nutritionist or a dietician would do; I’m not sure which would be better. I'd like a better understanding of the food that I put in my mouth and then be able to workout what I should be eating and how much.

Please tell me somebody understands what I mean.

Regards,

Dear Blob
Contact the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA) at (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 and ask them about study courses that you can do to learn more about diets and nutrition. You could of course also a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), to help you work out what and how much you should be eating.