Posted by: Blob | 2007/12/11


Hi all,

I wonder if somebody can help me.

I'd like to start by saying I'm sorry if the following is confusing. I'll do my best to describe what I'm looking for.

I'd like to do a similar course to what a Nutritionist or a dietician would do; I’m not sure which would be better. I'd like a better understanding of the food that I put in my mouth and then be able to workout what I should be eating and how much.

Please tell me somebody understands what I mean.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Blob
Contact the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA) at (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 and ask them about study courses that you can do to learn more about diets and nutrition. You could of course also a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), to help you work out what and how much you should be eating.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.