Question
Posted by: Lou | 2007/02/26

Courses

I would like to know where I could do a course for a tae bo instructor and what the requirements are.

Hi Lou

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm afraid that there is no central database that I'm aware of that contains this type of information, and so it's a big guess as to what the options are. The best I could suggest is that you just pop into a studio and ask someone who already has one.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

1
Posted by: Q-man | 2007/03/06

If you go to a virgin active or planet fitness you will find that a class in this subject will probibly be given at least once a week, I know there is one at my gym.
Q-man

Reply to Q-man