Question
Posted by: BRAT | 2003/01/06

Counting kilojules

I need to watch what i eat and to do that i am being told constantly that i should watch my kilojule and fat intake. If i start looking at the back on food packets when do i know when is to much and how do i count the kilojules on the pack...... Please could you send a personal reply to my e-mail as i do not have internet on my computer.

thanks

BRAT

Dear Reader
I can unfortunately not send any personal e-mails to anyone. If you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight Loss' and 'Slimming Diet' you will obtain a copy of a basic low-fat, high-fibre slimming diet. Combine the diet with plenty of regular exercise and you will lose weight without having to count kilojoules all the time.