Question
Posted by: Jupiter | 2004/01/26

Counselling In CTN

Dear Doc

Where can I find an AFFORDABLE marriage counsellor esp. in the Milnerton / Tableview Area in CTN. I tried one last week with my husband for 1 hour each and came out with nothing solved (i know it's just for starters) and R500 less! We have another appt. tomorrow evening but R250 p/hour is alot of money!!!

Thx :)

Dear Jupiter,
Apart from the fact that we can' recommend specific individual shrinks, my usual advice would be for you to contact FAMSA, an organization specifically providing marriage counselling, and with a number of national branches. Sorry to hear you found the counsellor you found, so expensive. GOod grief ! At this rate, shrinks may soon cost as much as a plumber !