Question
Posted by: dizzy | 2003/03/10

Counselling

I posted a message last week friday and CyberShrink advides me to maybe see counselling. Where can i go. I work in the Kyalami Area and live in randburg.

thanks

Dear Dizzy,
In the Forum I don't recommend specific therapists, but there are several sites, apart from the phone directories, where you can check out psychologists and counsellors practising in either your home territory or near where you work. For family and mariage counselling, you can also contact FAMSA ( in the phone book ) for advice on nearby marriage counselors.