Question
Posted by: ALL SORTS | 2006/10/27

COUNSELING

Could you please let me know where one can get post abortion counseling in the JHB (north preparably) area. My relationship is suffereing because of what happened.

The best thing would be to consult a psychologist/psychiatrist.

1
Posted by: Susan | 2006/10/27

I am not sure if there is one in your area but phone 1023 and see if you can find Neo Birth. I am a social worker and I used to work for one in Rustenburg. The people is really very sensitive but also more than qualified to assist you. The do pre and post abortion counselling.

The road ahead will be a steep one, I will not lie, but it is one that is to be started as soon as possible! For your own sake and the sake of your relationship.

Good luck and God bless.

Reply to Susan