Posted by: ALL SORTS | 2006/10/27


Could you please let me know where one can get post abortion counseling in the JHB (north preparably) area. My relationship is suffereing because of what happened.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The best thing would be to consult a psychologist/psychiatrist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Susan | 2006/10/27


I am not sure if there is one in your area but phone 1023 and see if you can find Neo Birth. I am a social worker and I used to work for one in Rustenburg. The people is really very sensitive but also more than qualified to assist you. The do pre and post abortion counselling.

The road ahead will be a steep one, I will not lie, but it is one that is to be started as soon as possible! For your own sake and the sake of your relationship.

Good luck and God bless.

Reply to Susan

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.