Question
Posted by: Mrs Confused | 2004/11/15

Counseling

My husband and i have been married for five years now, the problem is we never went for marriage counseling before we got married. Now i feel that we need to because i think we dont treat each other in the right way. If you know a place in Pretoria where we can find help, i would really appreciate.

Dear Mrs C, I'm sure you're right that you could benefit from marriage counselling. Generally, I find the best course is to check in your local phone book for the local branch of FAMSA, and give them a call, as they shoudl know of available good marriage counsellors in and around town.