Question
Posted by: pikkewyn | 2004/09/23

Councelling: how do i Approach my husband

How do i aproach my husband and ask him to go to marriage councelling with me if he is always so SURE that there is nothing wrong in our relationship?

Hi pikkewyn,
Chelle puts it very well. He needs to understand that a relationship like marriage involves TWO people, and if one of them is unhappy, then BOTH o0f them have a problem. The marriage doesn't exist solely in order to meet his needs. Explain patiently to him that you have problems relating to the marriage, which you want to put right, and you need his help to do so, so you want him to join you in marriage counselling.

1
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/23

Remind him that it takes two people to make a relationship, and if you are not happy with how things are at the moment, and he isn't understanding why or is unaware of how you feel, then counselling will help resolve that.

Reply to Chelle