Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/16

Could you please advice

Hello Doc.

I have a serious problem. In my family everyone has a lump in their outerlips of the Vagina, Myself, mom and my two sisters. I a the older one (28). I found out recently cAUSE MY MOM IS VERY ILL because of the lump turned into a wound. She come out to tell us that now and my sisters confessed of having a lump also. Do we have to worry. Cause now I am athinking of cancer.

My mother live in the rural areas and she said she had the before even seeing her period.
Your reponse would be appreciated.

It sounds unlikely that this is cancer if it has been there for a long time. It could be a cyst of some sort. It would be a good idea to have it checked out.