Question
Posted by: TIGAR | 2004/10/29

Could this be signs of a pregnancy please advise <br>Anxious Dad PLEASE

Subject: Could this be a pregnancy
Posted by: Tiger
Message:
My wife has missed her period and she went the day of missed period for a blood test it came back negative, she still dose not have her period and has slight back pain and cant sleep right through the night, also she has a lot of wind, but no tender breasts
If she is we concieved it on the 15 October, could she be pregnant and the test was false as it was to early
Thank-you
Tiger

She may have had the test too early. She could repeat it in a few days.

3
Posted by: Belle | 2004/11/01

About two weeks ago I was supposed to get my period (which is heavy and lasts 5-7 days) Nothing happened except a slight bloody discharge. Since then no period and my breasts are extremely tender. I feel dizzy all the time and I can't sleep. I've taken two urine tests but all were negative.
Could I be pregnant?

Reply to Belle
Posted by: dr anonymous | 2004/10/30

If the conception happened 15oct, and she has a 28-34 day cycle; then she is due for her period anytime now. If you did conceive, on 15 oct, you would be 3wks preg now.

The blood test can be positive as early as 10days after conception & the urine test can be positive as early as 5wks after conception.

So I would say wait another week & repeat the blood test if you are really anxious.

Good luck.

Reply to dr anonymous
Posted by: Tracey | 2004/10/30

if the blood test was after her period was due and it was negative, then chances are she's not pregnant. have another blood test if you want and see a doctor if her period still isn't there in a week

Reply to Tracey