Question
Posted by: Princess | 2004/11/11

could this be a miscarrieage?PLS HELP!

I have been having sex ith my guy for almost a month now without protection,i have been having these simptoms then i thought i was preggies,headache,lower abdominal pains,nausea,breast soreness and tired most of the time feeling sleepy.But now i`m on my periods wich are heavy and the blood is too dark with strange pains and feeling a weight on my loower abdomain.I cant face a preggies test in case it says i`m not preggies.pls help

A miscarrriage is a possibility. See your doctor.

2
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/12

With My first Miss I had really Server pains and heavy Bleeding (more like cloths then periods) this occurred IN LINE WITH MY MENSTUAL CYCLE (in other words the same day as my period was due) so i thought nothing of it but the pains were killing me and I lost consciousness twice
I went to the gyne 2days later and she did a blood test which was positive, I was rushed to hosp and had a d&c done
I suggest see a GP or Gyane asap !! if you think this could well be a miss!
Good Luck!

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: Queenbee | 2004/11/11

Princess, as far as I know, you'll never be able to tell if you're having a miscarriage if you didn't know you were preggies in the first place. I speak from experience- I confirmed my pregnancy at 3 weeks and then miscarried a few days later. I got to the hospital about 10 minutes after I started bleeding, and the tests immediately showed up that I was no longer pregnant. That's how fast the hormones change back to non-pregnant. It was just a matter of minutes really.
I am sorry if I have distressed you with my answer. I can assure you that a preg test right now will show up negative wether you were preggies or not.
I hope this helps.

Reply to Queenbee