Question
Posted by: Broody2 | 2003/03/12

? Could this Be?

Dear Doctor

I have been experiencing pains similar to period pains, also my breasts were slightly sore - this has stopped. This is how I normally feel a few days before my period. My cycle is irregular and I have been trying to conceive for sometime. I stopped taking drugs to help me with my ovulation in Nov last year and haven't used anything since. I just want to know what these symptoms could mean because the pain was really intense in my ovarian area. (I did get my period last month for 4 days). This is the 30th of my cycle.

Thank you.

It probably means that your period will start soon. What you describe is not a symptom of pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Vivica | 2003/03/13

Hi Broody,

Man, I jumped up and down just reading the subject of your question this morning!! I am so holding thumbs for you, and I know you probably don't want to get too anxious before anything definite, but if anyone deserves this it is you...just thought I would let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Please keep me informed!

Good luck...and lots of hugs...
Vivica

Reply to Vivica
Posted by: Zellie | 2003/03/13

Hi Broody! I'm in the same situation as you and also want to know "Could this be?"

Reply to Zellie