Question
Posted by: Mienkie | 2007/07/27

COULD TEST BE WRONG??

My period is exacly a week late now, did a pregnancy test on the 20 July, which was negative & still a blood test which was also negative. What could be wrong, as i get my periods punctually everymonth, and now its a week late, My tummy also just feels so bloated all the time

If you tested on the day your period was due, it may have been too early. You would have to repeat the test now.

2
Posted by: Cee | 2007/07/27

Try to relax. If you stress too much, your periods will stay away longer.

Reply to Cee
Posted by: Nix | 2007/07/27

probably just stress related, try doing another test, if it still show negitive then you probably aren't pregnant.

Reply to Nix