Question
Posted by: aa | 2005/06/29

could she be pregnant?

hi,
my girlfriend was supposed to have her periods on the 25th, 26th but still hasn't, she's also having some back pains.
I am sure that the condoms we used were fine (no bursting or anything like that).
Could she be pregnant?

It is possible. If her period has not started by now, she should do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Jean | 2005/06/30

Condoms are only 97% effective, so there is a 3% chance that (even though it was used and did not break/leak) she could be pregnant.

Let her do a pregnancy test tomorrow morning.

Reply to Jean
Posted by: kimmygirl | 2005/06/30

the same thing happened to my boyfriend and i a while back. the only thing you can do is get her a pregnancy test, otherwise you might just get a unexpected shock. but every girls cycle is different, but get a pregnancy test!
Good luck!

Reply to kimmygirl