Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2005/06/29

Could she be preganant-1st time

Hi Lovely people,

Just a quick question, my wife is now 2 days late for her period, is it too early to do a blood test today, how many days must we wait to do a blood test,

The blood test can be done now. With the urine test it is best to wait till 3-4 days after the missed period.

3
Posted by: Moi | 2005/06/29

will definitley keep my fingers crossed for you!! they will let you know in a few hours, so let us know as soon as possible! Good Luck!

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Anxious | 2005/06/29

tx Moi, im taking her to do 1 tonight, hold thumbs

Reply to Anxious
Posted by: Moi | 2005/06/29

i did a blood test 3 days after my period was due, and it came out positive, so it should show up already.

Reply to Moi