Question
Posted by: Crazymamma | 2004/11/24

Could pill cause period even when pregnant?

I am on Triphasal and have gotten my period as per usual, however I experienced nausea and exhaustion exactly as I did with my first child. I took 3 tests, 1 was inconclusive and the other 2 were negative. Is it possible that I got my period because of the pill and yet also be pregnant?

You would not have a period on the Pill if you were pregnant. Nausea and tiredness can be side effectys of Triphasil.

1
Posted by: anne | 2004/11/25

im on triphasal and have been experiencing nausia and exaustion aswell.I don't believe that I"m pregnant, but have been thinking that it might have something to do with the pill.

Reply to anne