Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2007/03/29

Could it be pregnancy?

Good day, I was wondering if I could be pregnant or if it is something else. I've been on & off the pill for the last few months and in the beginning of this month I had my period, then, about a week or two later, I went off the pill again and I had my period for one day, then went back on the pill as we went away for the weekend and didn't particularly want to have my period again. When we got back I stopped drinking the pill again and have not drank it again since. However a day or two after we got back, I had what looked like "spot" bleeding for about 3 days and have not had my period again since. It's now been more than a month since I had my last PROPER period. I have also been nauseous every morning for about 2 weeks and I have been having a very strange discharge. (also, i was on glucophage but stopped taking it as i thought that this was causing my nausea). I took a home pregancy test a few days ago but it showed a negative result. Could I be pregnant or is it something else?

If you take the Pill so erratically, it can upset your cycle. this is the most likely cause.