Question
Posted by: Possible" | 2004/01/14

Could it be possible?

I took an HPT this morning when I woke up. I am due on Friday. Is it normal for the line to show up while the urine was going through but then to fade? If I held the stick up to the light, at certain angle it looked like there could possibly be a line? Could I be pregnant?

It sounds like you are grasping at straws. Most home pregnancy test do not show up so early. If your period does not start on the expected day, I would suggest that you wait at least three days and then repeat it.

1
Posted by: www | 2004/01/14

If there was a faint line, then you could very possibly be pregnant. Some home pregnancy tests are already accurate from 2 days before your due date. (I know the product called "U-test" does this). I would suggest wait until Friday and if you don't have your period, then do another test on Saturday or Sunday. The line should be clearer then. It all works on how much pregnancy hormone you have in your system. Some people have enough to start showing a positive test early on already. Others only really have enough of the hormones to start showing up in a test from about 5 days after your due period date.

Reply to www