Question
Posted by: bongy | 2004/10/18

Could it be miscarriage

My first day of my periods was 13/9/2004 therefore I was expecting them on 10/10/2004 for 28 day cycle. This did not happen until 14/10/2004 when i menstruated heavily and discharged some tissue. I wen t to the doc who told me that the signs are for miscarriage but the gyne told me i was not preg to start off with. I am currently taking antibiotics and some pain killers due to pain i experienced.

What really happened to me. Can anyone explain. Help I am trying to have a baby.

Difficult to tell. Could have been an early miscarriage or a delayed period