Posted by: Anzo | 2012/02/04

Could it be breast tissue

Hi Doc

I dont know how to really descibe this, but any way let me try. Four years ago when i had my 1st baby i started getting this lump ( not cancerous lump or atleast i hope) it is in the front of my underarm by the fold and it seems to be getting bigger &  bigger. My gynae said at that time its extra breast tissue and that i should massage it downwards and it wil go away. I have been doing that but it stays and seems to be getting bigger. It is not painful but embarassing as i cannot wear sleeveless tops. The one side is more noticeable than the other and the bigger side i always seem to sweat much more.

Is it extra breast tissue and how do i get rid of it.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is possible that it is extra breast tissue and you can consult a general surgeon for an examination and surgical removal of the lump.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.