Question
Posted by: Ant | 2008/07/23

Could it be??

Hello evryone-just need to know....After 7 yrs on the pill, I decided to give my body a break and hopefully conc.I ended with the last of my placebo tabs last week and had a light period (usual as I was on Triphasil).By the end of last week I jst finished my menses-I became ill, was put on an antib, anti-inflammatories and some tabs for my sinus by my doc. Did preg test at doc and -.Been intimate with my partner on Saturday (unprot).

Had a pink discharge on Monday changed to a blood wipe(not even 1 min), stopped and went back to a pink/brown discharge.Was this just my period ending-it was just for that day??Since yesterday my breasts have been very tender and is still now, also have some period pains.Felt some slight nausea but it`s over now.

Thnx for your feedback...Ant

This is probably your body adjusting to being off the Pill. Unfortunately sore breasts and period pains are commoner off the Pill.

1
Posted by: Ant | 2008/07/23

Dunno if this helps, but on 7th Jul, I had this watery pink discharge. Never had that b4 and my period followed the 15Jul, which was last week.

Ant

Reply to Ant