Question
Posted by: Dizzy | 2006/10/30

could it be?

I have been on the Pill for about 5yrs, in the beginning of Oct'06 i was going away on a work function and didn't want to come on so a carried on with my next packet. In a couple of days i came on as usual, I carried on with the pill and just began to spot. My body obviously wanted to come on so I stop taking the pill, and i just carried on spotting. During that time stupid me thinking that i was on had sex with my boyfriend.

I carried on later with my pill as usual afterwards, I have been getting lower back ache(i thought maybe it could be my kidneys) but i drink 2L of water every day?
I came on a little bit heavier then usual, with some period pains. i have just started a new pack on Saturday and Monday today i have felt nauseous, dizzy tingley and i vomited. I do have all the symtoms of a early pregancy or I could just be coming down with the flu.

To avoid the embarrasment and money spent on pregnancy test, I'd rather find out from the professionals.

If you have just had a period, pregnancy would be unlikely. It may be a tummy bug.