Question
Posted by: ME | 2003/12/15

COULD I / SHOULD I

mY PERIOD WAS 1 & A HALF DAY LATE. IT STARTED ON THURSDAY AND WAS GONE BY FRIDAY NIGHT. SATURDAY I FELT TERRIBLE. LIGHT HEADED, NAUSIAS, FUNNY STOMACH ETC. TODAY THE SAME, MY BOOBS MAKE FUNNY TINKLEY, CRAMPY FEELINGS.

I'd suggest that you wait for about 5 days. If you period has not started by then, do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: J | 2003/12/15

Of course you could be pregnant. It doesn't mean that you're 2 days pregnant if you're 2 days late, you could have fallen pregnant any time after your last period. Definetly get a pregnancy test or see a doctor.
Good luck!

Reply to J
Posted by: rock | 2003/12/15

I do not think you are pregnant. Symptoms do not show as early as 2 days. It's all in the state of mind.

Go see a doctor it could be something else.

Reply to rock