Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/09/23

Could I possibly have been pregnant and could I still be

I'm a bit disappointed cos I just got my period this morning. I have been getting medical help for the past 6 months and part of the treatment was to regulate my cycle to 28 days which it did for about 3 months But for the last 3 months I got my period on the 31st, 35th, 34th and now 37th day respectively. My treatment has varied slightly and this month I have been taking a course of pre-natal forte vitamins. Could the delay in my period this month have meant that maybe I did conceive and it didnt stick or am I giving myself false hope here.
I have to start Clomid now on my 5th day. What is the success rate of this drug, does anybody know?? Thx

Unlikely it was a pregnancy. Clomid success rates vary depending on presence or not of other abnormalities

2
Posted by: Sana | 2004/09/23

For me it worked on the 3rd or 4th month and i know i worked for a lot of ladies on this site, just wait and hear what they say

Reply to Sana
Posted by: EDT | 2004/09/23

Clomid worked for me and i fell pregnant on my first cycle of using it. Good luck.

Reply to EDT