Question
Posted by: KITIWE | 2004/11/16

could I have chronic kidney disease?

I was ons TB medication for 6 months (TB of the kidney) Since I stopped it I became ill again. sypmtoms : urine infection - blood in the urine - hands and feet swollen - face especially in the mornings, blurred vision, my red blood count low -aneamic, my white blood count was high, very tired, "seer keel" (blood in the urine) skin tb test "positive" - wake up every night with headace feel "foggy" brained and dizzy, very thirsty at times
could I have chronic kidney desease?

Kitiwe, it sounds like you might still have TB of the kidneys or that the T damaged your kidneys and that this is leading to chronic problems. The best would be to see a nephrologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.