Question
Posted by: wondering | 2008/06/10

could i fall preg

hey, just wondering i'm 30...i had my period 26th -31st May 08 on the 6th June i had sex with my boyfriend, he ejaculated in me twice that night today is the 10th June, is it possible that i could fall pregant! even if ovulating starts 2 weeks after your period? Curious...please reply...

It is possible.

4
Posted by: wondering | 2008/06/10

***

so anytime after your period you can fall pregnant actually....??????? i don't get my period on the exact date every month sometime a few days early or later.

Reply to wondering
Posted by: *** | 2008/06/10

Its very hard to know the exact time that you are ovulating so if you are late then the best would be to go for a pregnancy test.

I'm pregnant, and we had sex 4 days before I should've ovulated, my gynae told me that it's very hard to be 100 % sure when you are ovulating, without doing some kind of test

Reply to ***
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/06/10

LL

But if sperm stays inside you for up to 10 days is this not then possible to conceive?

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/10

Unlikely.. Like you said ovulation is between day 11-14 when the egg gets released.

Reply to LL