Question
Posted by: silly girl | 2004/09/21

could i be pregnant? PLS HELP!!!

On the spur of the moment i slept with someone last night and i am a bit concerned about perhaps having conceived as i am not on the pill and no other protection was used (silly me!! but it slipped my mind) and i realised the date!!!.
My cycle is pretty regular every 28 days. My last period was from the 1st to the 4th of September, the previous one was from the 3rd to 7th of August and i expect my next one to be around the 29th/30th of Sept.
What are the chances of us actually conceiving last night as its about 11 days to my next period! Can anyone calculate/confirm which 3 days in this month is most likely the conceiving days?

I suggest if you do not want to get pregnant to present at a family planning clinic ASAP for emergency contraception. Timing could be very inaccurate.

3
Posted by: silly girl | 2004/09/21

Thanks Renira & Nuffing, i DEFS will be more careful in the future!!!!!.
It's so weird this has happened as it's rather out of character for me in any case - but things can happen so easily.
I feel much better. Thank you for responding so quickly!! Next time i will be VERY VERY careful!!!

Reply to silly girl
Posted by: Renira | 2004/09/21

I agree with Nuffing regarding the possibility of conception.

Please be more careful in future - apart from an unwanted pregnancy, there are dreadful diseases out there like AIDS! Please play safe. One mistake can cost you your life.

Take Care
Renira

Reply to Renira
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/09/21

Generally you'll ovulate 14 days before your next period, so you should have ovulated last week, and are probably not pregnant, but it IS still possible.

If it is a problem and you DON'T want to be pregnant, go to a chemist and ask for the 'morning after pill'.

Reply to Nuffing